Water Leaks Inside Your Home
ServiceMaster by Cornerstone, Memphis, TN
It can be as simple as a toilet that was flushed, overflowed and flooded your entire lower lever, or perhaps you’ve returned home to find a pool of water from your dishwater in your kitchen. Broken pipes and overflowing toilets in your home are headache-inducing nightmares. Once you notice the standing water it’s imperative that you take action quickly to remove the water and prevent water damage in your home. Water damage can cause a multitude of issues:
- Structural damage – such as loose or buckling floors or foundation cracks
- Toxic mold – mold can cause serious medical conditions and will become very difficult to remove if standing water is not addressed quickly.
- Rotting wood
- Peeling paint
- Damaged dry wall
You can actually prevent water damage from leaks by following these maintenance suggestions:
Preventing Water Damage In Your Home
- Clean your gutters – if your gutters are full of leaves and debris, the water can gather and collect on your roof and cause major water damage.
- Inspect your home for water leaks – A pool of water indicates a leak but not all leaks are so easy to spot. Be on the lookout for water stains on the ceiling which can signal attic cooling systems in your attic. Inspect and maintain plumbing and water connections in your laundry room at least several times a year.
- Install a smart water shut-off valve and/or a smart home security system (It detects floodwaters in the home.)
Even a simple washing machine leak can cause serious property damage. When you find standing water, call our professional water restoration specialists to handle water removal and restoration. Lack of proper clean up can cause structural damage and possible health repercussions. When you call ServiceMaster by Cornerstone, you can turn your disaster over to the experts in water removal and remediation. ServiceMaster by Cornerstone prides themselves on getting the job done efficiently. Their excellent customer service also provides you peace of mind because you will know that you are in good hands. They will work with your insurance provider to ensure that your home is cleaned properly and restored. Also, with ServiceMaster Restoration by Cornerstone, no job is too big or too small. When disaster strikes call us 24/7, 365 days a year (901) 624-9200.
Ceiling repair water damage, drying water damage, find water damage, Germantown water damage restoration, ServiceMaster by Cornerstone, ServiceMaster Cleaning, ServiceMaster Memphis, ServiceMaster near me, SM by Cornerstone, water damage, water damage ceiling repair, water damage floor, water damage floor restoration, Water Damage repair costs, Water damage restoration, Water Damage Restoration costs, water damage walls